LG EXALT LTE Features
tryingangles
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi there.  A few quick questions regarding the exalt lte:

1. What OS does it run and can apps be installed on it?

2. Does it have access to GPS navigation?

3. Does it have a talk-to-text feature? (I would like to be able to send emails/texts via speaking into the microphone as opposed to typing it manually.

Thank you in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG EXALT LTE Features
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you realize you are asking about smartphone features for a basic phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tryingangles
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes. To my understanding, this is not just a basic phone.  It has 4g capabilities and additional features.  Hence the questions. I'm trying to ascertain to what extent.  Anyone have any answers? I'm very curious about talk to text (not text to talk) and gps.  Thanks.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I know the 4G LTE basic phones can create a mobile hotspot to share its connection with other devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Ann154 wrote:

Do you realize you are asking about smartphone features for a basic phone?

Ann many LTE basic phone actually run on Android. On the software update page it says

Software Version: VN22012A

Android Security Patch Level: 2017-09-01

anyway LG Exalt LTE Smartphone for Verizon Wireless (VN220) | LG USA

has GPS not sure if you can use it for navigation. has text to speech which the opposite of what you want.

why not just get a smartphone?

0 Likes
tryingangles
Enthusiast - Level 2

I dont want a smart phone. I just want talk to text and navigation.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

tryingangles wrote:

I dont want a smart phone. I just want talk to text and navigation.

Well you may have to get one to get the features you want. A cheap android is not any more expensive that this phone.

here's a LG that $7 a month like the Exalt

LG K20 V | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LG Exalt is a great device, tryingangles. The OS used is a proprietary OS for basic phone models through Verizon. The GPS is solely used for E911 function, so it does not have a turn by turn navigation. This device does support Speach to Text. http://spr.ly/6584DOB7n

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question, please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Steveexpress3

Yes it has gps capability and can even run waze and other apps through a third-party hack...as far as talk to text I believe not.

0 Likes