LG Env 3
katbird7

I am trying to download pictures to my computer from my phone, I did as instructed but I can't find them afterwards. Thanks for any suggestions!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Env 3
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Which method did you use to transfer them? Are they in the Downloads folder on your computer?

I find this is the easiest way for me:

When you connect the phone via USB cable, open the folder where your pics are, then open the folder on your computer where you want to put them, opening it in a new window. Highlight the pics you want to copy and right-click to choose Copy. (To choose them all, click on the first pic, then press Shift and click on the last pic.) Then put your cursor in the new folder, right-click and Paste.

0 Likes
katbird7

I did check the download file and they are not there, I am using the usb mass to download them

Kathy Stehle

0 Likes
acraftylady1
Contributor - Level 1

I could never get the mass thing to work with my ENV3 so I just email them from my phone as a picture text one by one and have them in seconds.    Lot less hassle than spending hours trying to get my computer to recognize my phone I found.  Mary

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

katbird7 wrote:

I did check the download file and they are not there, I am using the usb mass to download them

Kathy Stehle

What are you doing after the phone is connected using the USB Mass Storage?  It should show up as a drive on your computer, and you can transfer the picture files as you would from any other drive or folder.

Are the pictures on an SD card?  If not, then that is where the issue is; you need to have the photos on the SD card to get the  computer to "see" the phone.  And if they ARE on a card, and you still can't access them, you can use a card reader and/or adapter to put the card in your computer and read the files that way.

Post back with exactly what you are doing to try and transfer the pix and we can give more detailed instructions to get this done!

0 Likes