LG Exalt LTE can you read messages while on phone call
2DAYISDONE

Is it possible to use messaging while talking on a phone call?

Also, is it possible to access your contacts while talking on a phone call?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Exalt LTE can you read messages while on phone call
J4nett

Well, LO and BEHOLD, I finally figured out how it is done on my flip phone, LG Exalt - VN220.  Okay, I was calling Amazon to straighten out an issue. I was asked to press #1, if it was okay for them to send me a text (to "verify" the call.)  Okay, I pressed #1... "Beep Beep!"  I heard the text come in. (If you don't hear the double "blip, blip," you didn't get the text!)  I could even see a tiny little 'message bubble icon' in the upper left hand corner of my phone to confirm the text came in. I was asked to reply "yes" to Amazon's text message.  But how in the blazes, do I switch over to MESSAGES so that I can see the new, incoming text, so as to answer it?  Here's how:  #1) Press the upper left corner "MESSAGE."  #2) Press the upper right corner "OPTIONS."  3) Scroll down to "BACK" and press the center button.  This should reveal all your texts.  Done!!!  Now, To get back to the main (green) screen again, I just pressed clear a bunch of times... It always gets me back to the phone call.  Hope this helps you out.  Took me a long time to figure it out.  : (    

0 Likes
J4nett

Well, LO and BEHOLD, I finally figured out how it is done on my flip phone, LG Exalt - VN220.  Okay, I was calling Amazon to straighten out an issue. I was asked to press #1, if it was okay for them to send me a text (to 'verify the account.')  Okay, I pressed #1... "Beep Beep!"  I heard the text come in. (If you don't hear the double "blip, blip," you didn't get their text!)  I could even see a tiny little 'message bubble icon' in the upper left hand corner of my phone to confirm that their text came in. I was asked to reply "yes" to Amazon's text message.  But how in the blazes, do I switch over to MESSAGES so that I can see the new, incoming text, so as to answer it?  Here's how:  #1) Press the upper left corner "MESSAGE."  #2) Press the upper right corner "OPTIONS."  3) Scroll down to "BACK" and press the center button.  This should reveal all your texts.  Type in your reply.  Press SEND.  That's it.  This usually works, but for some reason... NOT ALWAYS!  Now, To get back to the main (green) screen again, press CLR (clear) 2 times... It will get you back to the phone call.  Hope this helps you out.  Took me a long time to figure it out. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

J4nett,

We're glad to hear you found your fix. What additional questions or concerns can we address?

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes
Yosef718

Above only works once in a while.

When does it work and when doesn't it?

0 Likes