LG Exalt - and Yahoo Email
dnfghdfgh

LG Exalt - until yesterday my yahoo mail was working fine. Today, all i can see is email between June 15 and June 28. I have deleted and re-added yahoo mail, changed settings, synch etc. P.S. if i go to my home PC all my yahoo email is visible. Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Exalt - and Yahoo Email
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It might no longer be supported.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Ann154 wrote:

It might no longer be supported.

Yep especially if he has the original exalt and not teh LTE version

0 Likes
dnfghdfgh

This is a new phone..only a month old

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Ok next time specify exactly which model you have because there was the Exalt, Exalt 2 and Exalt LTE. Kind of like saying "My iPhone doesn't work"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no. We're sorry to hear that you've been having issues syncing your Yahoo e-mail to your LG Exalt, ttvvwilson. We understand that being able to manage your e-mail from your device is essential and we are ready to help! To get started please allow me to ask a couple of questions. Are you having issues with any other applications on your device? Have we tried toggling your mobile data off and back on? Are you able to send e-mails from your phone? We appreciate any additional details you can provide!

Laura_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes