LG Extravert 2 not receiving picture messages
irel5821

Please help me! I'm getting incredibly frustrated. My LG Extravert 2, which I've had for about two months now, has suddenly stopped receiving picture messages. I've gone through the troubleshoot assistant's steps for this, checked my restrictions, and even cleared over 1GB of memory. Nothing has helped. The messages show up when I check my messages on the Verizon website, but they never get to the device. This seems to be a common problem. Has anyone found a solution?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Extravert 2 not receiving picture messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
irel5821-

I can sense the frustration and I don't blame you. Being able to send and receive picture messages is very important as this is the most convenient method to communicate with the world. Let's gather some information to get to the root cause. Are you able to send out pictures messages without any issues? Is this happening with a contact in particular? Is the picture message coming from an iPhone or Android user? Please go to your phone Menu>Settings>Memory>Phone Memory and let me know how much of Memory Usage the phone has.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes