LG Extravert 2 notification light not working.
amb1291

The notification light on my LG Extravert 2 does not seem to be working. Any advice for fixing it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Extravert 2 notification light not working.
Cellwoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

I only see my light when charging.  The notification light is the "Back" on the front of your phone.  Next time you charge your phone look at this button to see if it is surrounded by a red light.  I only noticed mine because I was charging my phone in a dark room.  The manual gives no description as to where the notification light should be.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rodneythebody

FYI, not working on mine either. I just chalked this up to being old phones that are not being supported by LG or Verizon.

0 Likes
Cellwoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

My light does not work either.  I noticed in the reviews for this phone one person had two extravert2 phones and the notification light did not work on either one.  I wonder if the software on the phone is buggy and if they will come out with a fix for it.  I do get a green light when the phone is done charging but no light for anything else.  Other than the lights the phone works just fine.  I really like it.

0 Likes
shastatodd
Enthusiast - Level 3

mine doesnt work either... i think this is a global problem with this phone... itd be nice if lg or verizon addressed this issue... sigh

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rodneythebody,

We definitely want those notifications to work asap! Please go to Settings>Display Settings>Notification Light> and ensure they're on. If they are, please let us know. When did this happen? Also, in Settings go to About Phone and provide us with the software version number.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
shastatodd
Enthusiast - Level 3

" Please go to Settings>Display Settings>Notification Light> and ensure they're on."

they are already on... the problem is not with the user settings, but a hardware/software issue with the phone.

please get lg to fix this.

sw version = vn28010a

Cellwoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes, all the lights are already set to on.  The only notification light that works for me is the one for charging.  I get a red light when it's charging and a green light when it's done.   This shows that my notification light does work but only for charging.  I think it must be software related.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate your insight, Shastaodd. Have the notification lights ever worked on this device? Is this an intermittent issue?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
shastatodd
Enthusiast - Level 3

the notification light on my phone has never worked

pattylin2013
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just purchased the extravert 2 and the notification light is not working on mind either 😞

0 Likes