LG Extravert 2 - touchscreen too sensitive
Maha9

Just bought the LG Extravert 2.   Touchscreen is way too sensitive when making phone calls.  My cheek will either turn the phone call off several times during a conversation, or the caller on the other end will keep hearing number sounds as my cheek activates dialing individual numbers.

How can I change the sensitivity, or keep the phone screen from being touch active when I'm making calls?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Extravert 2 - touchscreen too sensitive
Srae21
Enthusiast - Level 2

Follow these directions , Found in the user manual for the extravert 2.

Touch the menu key - Settings - Phone settings - Voice Commands - and then it says "Sensitivity" , touch that and you can change the settings.

This should be in the touch settings, not in the voice settings, so it has made it a pain for people to locate. Hope this helps Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Maha9

Hi, and thank you for the reply.  I made the change where you suggested, but see no improvements on the touch screen.  Perhaps this is a voice command sensitivity option, rather than a touch screen option?

So.. looks like issue still needs a solution. 

0 Likes
anonymouscat

I have the same phone with the same problem with sensitivity.  One thing that I noticed that helps is to put screen protectors on it.  i have a regular screen protector underneath a screen cover that comes with a hard case.  Now the sensitivity is just right. Not the best solution but hope that helps. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Maha9

Thanks for the suggestion... although it says even more about the phone that customers have to go to certain lengths just to make the phone usable, which should be the minimum price of entry into a market anyway.

I haven't found any other possibilities, so I'm returning the phone. I'll consider this topic NOT closed, in case anyone else has further suggestions for other Extravert 2 users.

0 Likes