LG Extravert 2 won't get past the LG power up screen when turned on... how do I reset?
tsyner62

My son let the battery run down on his LG Extravert 2 phone and it is now frozen at the "LG - Life's Good" power on screen when I attempt to charge the battery.  This happened once before and a representative in Verizon store reset it, but they didn't tell me how.  I've taken out the battery, but there must be another trick to this.  Anyone know how to reset the phone?  THANKS!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Extravert 2 won't get past the LG power up screen when turned on... how do I reset?
Snn5
Legend

Can you hold the power button for 8-10 seconds?

0 Likes
Re: LG Extravert 2 won't get past the LG power up screen when turned on... how do I reset?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tsyner62,

This sounds like a strange situation and we certainly want to see your son able to use their device. This particular model device has the option to Master Reset it by using the menus only http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-96368/ . Since you have tried pulling the battery, certainly Snn5 is on the right track with trying to find a different way to force it to turn off. When you pulled the battery, was the phone plugged into the charger? Did you allow the phone to fully charge before trying to turn it on?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes