LG Extravert - Mobile Email app expired after one week?
quirkywinona

I got the LG Extravert about a week and a half ago and am getting used to it.  I was enjoying using the Mobile Email app, but after a week, a message is now popping up that the app has expired and then bounces me back to the main screen.  I have the $10/mo 75mb data plan.  I checked the app store to see if there was some sort of upgrade and it's telling me that I will be charged $5/month for the app!!!!  It should be included in my data plan.  I don't know what to do here... has anyone else run into this?  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Extravert - Mobile Email app expired after one week?
budone
Legend

Call in and find out about this......

0 Likes
dustinbell1984

Same thing is happening to me. I guess we got to pay for it, the CityID (caller ID by caller's city) is also just a trial, at least it is for me.

However, when I got the pop up to pay for this I decided not to, but can someone tell me how to remove the "2 new emails" notifications?? It's very annoying to have it stay there, even when I have no new email and can't open the mobile email to remove them...

0 Likes
GFCIguy

I called in about it. The app has no way of know which plan you're on, so it warns everyone they will be charged $5 a month. If you're signed up for the $10, 75 MB plan that includes email then all you will be charged is the $10 a month. 

VZ navigator on the Extravert, however, sounds like a problem.  

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/769952

0 Likes