Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LG Extravert - Verizon Mobile Email - Google Calendar - All Day Events showing on wrong day
erickreiser

I have an LG Extravert.  I installed and setup the Verizon Mobile Email application.  I added my gmail account.  I successfully pulls in my gmail calendar - BUT any of the events that as "All Day" events in google end up displaying on the wrong day on the LG Extravert.  If I drill into the event on the phone - it displays start and end times for the event.  Why does it do anything with time for an all day event?  and if it does (for some reason) still use times - why are the times off?  The timezone setup on my phone and google accounts all match.

Please Advise...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Extravert - Verizon Mobile Email - Google Calendar - All Day Events showing on wrong day
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello erickreiser,  Let's make sure you don't miss any important events!  Is the Google account interacting directly with the Calendar application on the phone or is everything done through the Mobile Email application?  If creating a Calendar event in the phone does it display correctly?  I look forward to continuing to troubleshoot with you!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Re: LG Extravert - Verizon Mobile Email - Google Calendar - All Day Events showing on wrong day
erickreiser

I am using the features of the Mobile Email application... I couldn't find a way with the Extravert to integrate directly with the calendar application. 

If a create an all day event on the phone... it looks ok in google... but when the phone alerts me of the event... it says the Start Time is 1:00 AM.  It seems like the Mobile Email Applications calendaring is not able to correctly handle All Day events.

0 Likes
erickreiser

Why does anyone (including me) stay with Verizon.  I asked this question a month ago... and all I received is one worthless reply from customer support. 

0 Likes