LG Extravert battery discharging while plugged in
PLZone

LG Extravert II purchased December 2014 having same problem as reported earlier (LG Extravert battery discharging while plugged in.). Phone is dead again, 2nd time. I'm annoyed at having to take it back to Verizon store because the store is always busy and loud. There is no way to have a private conversation with sales associate.

I'd like a replacement phone other than the LG Extravert. This one is junk and from many other reviews, the LG Extravert does have battery issues since day one. I am paying $199.00 for mine on monthly installment. I do not have data storage and only use for texting and phone calls.

Any suggestions for cell phone models that do not have battery issues? Don't need data storage or internet.

Doesn't have to be an LG. Even the new LG 3 is having battery issues.

Disgruntled with product.

>> Post branched from earlier discussion and edited for clarity <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Extravert battery discharging while plugged in.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PLZone,

Oh goodness, I am so sorry to hear your phone isn't working as it should be. How long is your battery lasting? Is your software up to date? Your device is still under warranty so it can be replaced under warranty as long as it does not have any physical or water damage, but it would be with the same make and model.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes