Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LG Extravert battery discharging while plugged in.
kiranell

I got a new LG Extravert about two or three months ago.  I use the phone only for texting and calls.  I have no apps and don't use the internet.  Whenever I plug my phone in to charge it, though, it discharges until it turns off and only then charges completely.  This doesn't work for me, as I charge it at different times during the day, and I can be waiting for a call and then miss it because my phone has turned itself off after draining its own battery.  I've tried charging it both with the cord that my phone came with as well as the old cord from my old LG Env3 touch.  The battery maintains its charge just fine, and usually lasts at least a few days under heavy use, and up to a week with light use.  Like I said, I don't use the internet or apps, and so I'm not draining battery with any of those common culprits.

Everything I've seen on this from looking around the internet has been with iphones or droids; I haven't been able to find anything like this with any phones similar to mine.  Does anyone know what might be going on?

Thanks,

Kira

Labels (1)
0 Likes