LG Extrovert 2 will not turn on
timbobway

Just received my lg extrovert 2 less then a month ago. I have been with verizon for more than a decade. We have 2 land lines, 2 smart devices with plans, 3 regular cell phones, and fios internet. Problem, lg extrovert will not turn on now. Took to verizon store and was told they could not do any replacement as there was moisture present and that voids any responsibility to replace. Well, I have dropped other phones in the water before, but not this one! And I in no way am trying to "get one over " verizon for this free phone. My guess is the moisture was a product of sweat and condesation.

Has anyone else had the problem of the lg extrovert 2 failing to start up? I feel this device either has a known fault which verizon is aware of and refuses to deal with, and or the cheap plastic back is allowing moisture in and causing condensation hence the manufacturers problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Extrovert 2 will not turn on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

timbobway, I'm sorry you are having trouble with your LG Extravert. Have you noticed if your phone responds to the charger when plugged in? When you took the phone to the store, did the representative show you the indicator that indicated moisture?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: LG Extrovert 2 will not turn on
timbobway

Thank you for responding.  I put the phone in rice and recharged it. Seems to be working for now, however, I must admit that I like my old cosmos better and will continue to use it till it dies. The extrovert 2 will be my backup.

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes