LG Extrovert
granniequilter123

Having problems with my new LG Extrovert, unable to locate anyone to help me online. Also, my husband rec'd a Sony Flip Phone and rings only 2 times and  drops, has to call party back.

Also,  can not find anyone who can tell me if I have texting on my phone, also,, my first bill was more than expected, I need an itemized bill of those expenses.

Please contact me thru my e-mail.

E Rossell

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Extrovert
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You posted this question on the VZW Community which is a peer to peer forum. You can locate the user manual for your phones on the manufacturer's website or on Verizon Wireless's website.

As for your bill, you can access the detailed bill through your My Verizon account online. Also the printed bill if you receive it in the mail will list each charge. The first bill is always larger than the the regular bill as it includes a partial month charges, the next billing cycles charges, activation fee or upgrade fee and the various surcharges and government fees.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: LG Extrovert
granniequilter123

Ann154,

Thank you for responding so promptly, I found my instruction manual and printed it for further studying. As for the bill I will go back to my acct and try again to find the itemized bill.

Thx again,

Liz

0 Likes