I went to delete my older texts because my inbox was getting full but then I realized not all of them had been deleted. I can't get them to delete. I keep erasing them and my phone will show a message saying they have been erased. When I check my messages, they are still there. I tried resetting, turning my phone on and off, taking the battery out and restoring my phone but the message are still there and won't delete. Is there anything I can do to delete them or something? My inbox is 80% full soon i wont even be able to get mesages HELP!! PLEASE!!
We need to get those messages out of there ASAP, caityg4! Please follow the steps below:
1. With the handset open and from the main screen, press the left soft key to choose Message.
2. Press the right soft key to choose Options.
3. Select an option then press OK.
4. Erase Messages
5. Select an option then press OK.
6. All (read and unread) Messages
Only read Messages
1. Erase Sent
2. Select an option then press OK.
3. Yes or No
1. Select an option then press OK.
2. All Messages including Unread or All except Unread Messages.
Let me know if you need additional assistance. Have a great day!
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
Hello mare63, We want you to be able to easily manage your phone memory! Are only random messages not erasing? Have you tried restoring the device as the original poster attempted? Here is a link to the instructions for the Octane: http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=36531
Please make sure that you have backed up your contacts using Backup Assistant and your other media is backed up as well.
Follow us on Twitter @VZwsupport