LG Octane- Skipping/Repeating Parts of Songs?
Arilja

I recently bought my LG Octane, and it had no problems.

That is, of course, until I decided to put some music on it.

I'll try to listen to a song and it will repeat and skip pieces of ANY song I put on it, and surprisingly it will take up the allotted time usually taken for the song to play normally.

So I ask you, is there any way I can fix this issue without having to go to the store?

Please and thank you!

--Also, I'm having issues with syncing, you see, instead of just pressing 'sync', which doesn't work for my computer for some odd reason, maybe because my OS is Ubuntu, I have to go to 'USB Mode' and switch it to 'Mass Storage' to reach the files and even my microSD, and sometimes it'll magically time-out, where it just spontaneously breaks the connection. Any help on this?--

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Octane- Skipping/Repeating Parts of Songs?
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

Arilja, I recommend removing the songs and try to sync them again. Sync one song at a time and check the song on the phone after syncing it.

Have listed steps below for your convenience. If you continue to have issues, you may call us from an alternate phone at 1-800-922-0204 to receive assistance.

To Transfer Files Between Computer and LG Cosmos Touch:

Step 1. Go to Settings.
Step 2. Scroll to USB Mode.
Step 3. Select Media Sync Mode.
Step 4. Connect your LG Cosmos Touch to your computer.
Step 5. Once connected, go to My Music on your LG Cosmos Touch and select Sync.
Step 6. Go to My computer on your computer.
Step 7. You should see the USB there, open it.
Step 8. Drag music or image files into the desired folder.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
Re: LG Octane- Skipping/Repeating Parts of Songs?
Jason08291973
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also have this issue.  I've fomatted the card, tried USB mass storage, tried with Windows Media Player, and with the VCAST/Raspody program and still have the issue of the track ending partway through even though it shows 2 more minutes and the file size matches the one on the computer and plays at the full time on the computer.

I have an LG Octane with Firmware version: VN530ZV5

Thanks

0 Likes