LG Octane Visual Voicemail No items were found
Fresh20s

Hello,

I am trying to download Visual Voicemail for my LG Octane. When I click on Visual Voicemail, it shows the demo video. I click 'OK' and then see the page that says "By selecting 'OK' data usage or airtime charges may apply to browsing according to your Plan." I click 'OK', it shows a 'Connecting' screen followed by "No items were found" under 'Browse & Download". Hitting 'OK' takes me back to the screen, "By selecting 'OK' data usage or airtime charges may apply to browsing according to your Plan." It's a vicious cycle with no end. I can install other apps just fine.

My software status is:

Name:LG_VN530ZV6_TO_ZV8

Code: 20

Date: Feb 22. 12

Time: 3:22 pm

I have chatted to Verizon Wireless online to no avail. Please help, anyone? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Octane Visual Voicemail No items were found
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try going to verizonwireless.com on your computer, login to your account, and add the feature to your plan that way.  Once that's done, you may be able to download and install the app to your phone.

Be sure you have no data blocks on the phone (as you said you can download other apps, I'm figuring you don't have data blocked, but just checking....)

0 Likes