LG Octane and messages picture and group
drzrx

I can never seem to open my text messages if it's a 'group" message or one that contains a pic lately.

you have to manually say, that yes, you want to receive it. then

it says "CONNECTING" and "RECEIVING" and failed.

so, i'm missing a bunch of text messages.

This happens when I have full service as well as when i don't have strong service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Octane and messages picture and group
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear your having an issue with the octane DRZRX. I would recommend deleting all old messages then power the device off then on and dial *228 and choose opt 1 and retest.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
LGoctaneuser

I am having the exact same problem.  What will re-programming erase? Is it necessary to delete all text messages first?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
HI LGoctaneuser!  I apologize for the inconvenience, let's look into this! When did your problem begin? Do you experience the issue in all areas? Reprogramming the phone will not erase anything. Keep us posted with the results.     AyaniB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
LWDC

I've been having the same problem with my Samsung Intensity II. Usually when I receive a group text or photo, the screen turns up blank. Or sometimes when I receive a text from someone with an iPhone, the message will be cut off. This started about a year ago, but has been happening with much greater frequency over the past month or two.

0 Likes