LG Octane e-mail issues
Cici123

Hi - my e-mail suddenly stopped working.  When I go into the mobile e-mail app it says goodbye then says unable to start application.  Please help.  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Octane e-mail issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello!

Let's get your mobile email app saying hello again too! Have you tried to restart your phone by pulling the battery? Are you able to connect to other data applications on your phone, such as, mobile web and picture messages? Have you tried deleting and re-adding the app?

Let us know so we can fix this!

Katie H
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Pancake1

I am having the same issue.  My email stopped delivering to my LG Octane phone on June 16.  I am also unable to send email any more.  Tried the pull the battery suggestion above.  It did not help.  Also updated mobile email software, reprogramed phone, updated roaming, etc.  nothing has helped.

I have been able to text, access the web, VZ navigator, and social beat.

HELP!

Solved issue by deleting all old texts and emails, pulling battery and restarting phone then cancelling mobile email app and reloading.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pancake, thank you for sharing what resolved this issue for you. There may have been a low amount of memory affecting incoming and outgoing messages.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes