LG Octane not charging. Is it the phone or charger?
kaitlynmarie92
I plugged my phone in lastnight to charge and a screen came up telling me that my charger was either not compatable with my phone or i needed to check that it was plugge in properly. I got this phone in november so its not even a year old yet and the charger i have is the one it came with. It has never done this before and i really need my phone. Any ways i can fix this at home? Or should i just go to verizon and see what they say?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Octane not charging. Is it the phone or charger?
becca1637

My daughter and I have gotten that same message for the past 2 years with our phones...just keep using the chargers...it seems like once they started making universal chargers we received the message.  It doesn't hurt anything!

0 Likes
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks, becca1637, for your response.

Hello kaitlynmarie92,

Are you still receiving an error when plugging the charger in your phone? If so, please remove the battery, leave it out for about 30 seconds, reinsert the battery, turn on your device and plug in the charger again. I would also try using a different charger to check if you receive the same error. If your issue still persist feel free to reach out to me so I can further assist. Have a great day!

0 Likes
ohyeahobrien
Enthusiast - Level 3

i got that message on my old EnV touch, it's the charger. Let it charge the phone, but if you feel that the message is annoying, get a new charger.

0 Likes