LG Octane turns off randomly
mybattista

So VZW tech checked that I had latest software.  Then suggested that I do a factory reset after ensuring contacts backed up.  Well did that today and even though contacts backed up, they weren't.  And all for not, as cell still turning off.  I had seen this below but no way to reply to post to say what next.  today's rep said to contact LG.  Really, like i have the time after losing many contacts.  What is it your help is suppose to do?

Master Reset LG Octane | Verizon Wireless

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Octane turns off randomly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
mybattista

I am very sorry to hear of the trouble you are having with your phone. On this basic phone model, if the problem is still happening after completing the master reset we would be looking at seeing if your phone is under warranty or contacting the manufacturer directly to see if there are software updates that can be done over the computer. You can contact LG support directly at this link http://www.lg.com/us/support. Or give us a call at 800-922-0204 to see if the phone is still under warranty.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes