Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
LG Octane
NoThrill

I have an LG Octane. How can I turn a song from "my music" to a ringtone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Octane
lewisr13
Leader

phonezoo.com

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi NoThrill!

I love to customize my phone!  Our current support for ringtones and the LG Octane is via our Verizon Tunes.  You can check out our current ringtones here:

vzw.com/ringtones

Thank you

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Jazz52

Melissa, that link does not work.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Ringtones are found by going to the top of the page, hovering over Shop, and then choosing Ringtones and Ringback Tones under Media, or by going here:

Verizon Wireless Media Store#

0 Likes
acraftylady

If you want to try your hand at making your own there is a free program called audacity that works really nice.  Mary

0 Likes
David_Nancy

Hi Everyone,

I had an LG Octane which unfortunately dove into my Dad's pool.  Smiley Sad

I would love to get that Jazz Tone ringtone, but cannot find it in it's full version.  Would anyone be able to record it from their phone and email it to me?  It would be soooo fabulous!  What would you charge me (I am willing to pay!)?

Nancy

>Personal info removed<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes