LG Revere vs Samsung Convoy 2?
beethovengirl

Due to the new $30 upgrade fee VZW is introducing on Sunday, I am looking to upgrade my 5 year old LG VX5300 flip phone tomorrow.  I'm deciding between the LG Revere and the Samsung Convoy 2, and I'm wondering which you'd recommend.  (I'm also open to other flip phone suggestions.)

My husband and I have kept our LG VX5300s in a VZW leather case, and they're still working great after 5 years (he has dropped his phone numerous times too!)...so I'd like something similar in durability. I'm wondering if I could possibly use the Samsung Convoy 2 w/o a case and expect 5 years of use.

My understanding is that one of the advantages of the Convoy is that it has removable memory.  I have a Mac, so how would I transfer pics from the Convoy 2 to my Mac?

thanks for any advice you may have! Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Revere vs Samsung Convoy 2?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I just saw this post this morning - and the day you were going to upgrade has come and gone... which phone did you decide on?

I was going to suggest visiting a store that has both models and playing with both of them to see how they feel, how they look  to you.  One or the other may appeal to you.  as far as the removable memory, it's a micro SD card, so your computer should be able to read it from a card reader, using an adapter (some micro cards come with an adapter to use in a computer.)

0 Likes