LG Terra Contact List Duplications
SGETT

This phone is for a basic cell phone user.  I am trying to put contacts into the phone, but when I finish the entry and go to save the information, it asks to save to SIM Y/N.  If I say yes, two copies of the contact information are then shown in the contact list.  If I say no, I am not taking advantage of that additional memory.  Anyone know how to change the contact list to only show one entry?  I am backing up to the cloud.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Terra Contact List Duplications
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to see you get the most out of your device and its memory capabilities as I know the importance of keeping your data safe. Upon review the device does not give separate display options between SIM contact and regular contacts.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: LG Terra Contact List Duplications
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to see you get the most out of your device and its memory capabilities as I know the importance of keeping your data safe. Upon review the device does not give separate display options between SIM contact and regular contacts.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes