LG Terra
wblei

How do I transfer Picture IDs from my iMac to my LG Terra cell phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Terra
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wblei,
Let’s work on getting your phone personalized the way you want it. What shows when you plug the phone into the computer with the USB? Does it give a mass storage option?

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
wblei

When I plug the LG Terra into the iMac with the USB cable, the iMac recognizes the phone as a CD-ROM drive, but only for 30 seconds. The CD-ROM contains a ReadMe text that basically states that only the Windows OS is supported, and that for Mac OS systems the phone will automatically go back to the “pre-selected user mode” after 30 seconds.  It seems that the LG Terra does not have a mass storage mode, just as pointed out for the LG Revere by another VZW Support member.

Thus I am still looking for a solution.

Thank you,

wblei

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can't understand how important it can be to connect your device to your computer. Have you tried a different USB cord?

NicholeKKKK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes