LG Terra
paulabelle

I just bought an LG Terra. Little did I know that a hundred-dollar phone was considered "basic" and that it isn't possible to transfer photos from the phone to my computer. Is there a way to send a message with a photo attached from my phone to my computer? I tried but it didn't seem to work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Terra
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's an excellent question. Do you know what plan you are currently on? Basic phones usually are not set up to text pictures. We may need to make an adjustment on your account.

RobertH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
paulabelle

America's Choice 450

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for troubleshooting with us here, paulabelle. I have sent you a Direct Message so we can further review the messaging settings on your account. I will look forward to you reply!

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes