LG VN250 Cosmos receives texts as line of blocks?
jlbrough11

When I receive messages from a phone on the Ultra Mobile network the messages are nothing but a line of identical blocks. No other strange characters, letters, or numbers - just a single line of blocks. The funny thing is the subject line will contain letters and numbers, but when I open the message even the part that showed up correctly in the subject line has been turned into nothing but blocks.

I have updated to the newest software version and turned off and re-started the phone. I'm not sure there is a solution as it seems from the web that other people have similar problems and they never get solved, but I'm trying here to see if anyone knows what to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG VN250 Cosmos receives texts as line of blocks?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm not familiar with the "Ultra Mobile network" - is this the only person you have difficulty receiving messages from?  It may have nothing to do with the network.  Is your friend using a messaging app?  Are their special characters, emoticons, colored fonts, fancy fonts in the messages they are sending you?  Is there a signature attached to the text message?  If your phone can't interpret these things, it may come across as you describe.

Does your friend receive your text messages OK?

0 Likes