LG-VN251S and Truck Bluetooth
rewalkerjr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an LG-VN251S.  I also have a 2013 Chevrolet Truck with Blue Tooth Phone capability.  The phone and the truck pair fine and I can easily take incoming calls.  I can make outgoing calls using the "Call" feature for the truck but only if I know the actual phone number or what I call a Voice Tag.  It does not recognize my phone contact names at all.  It does recognize however, about four old Voice Tags for specific contacts that I had put in one of my previous phones and they transferred over to my new one.  How can I add new voice tags to existing contacts in this phone?  I have even called LG but the individual did not understand what I was asking.  When the phone is disconnected from the truck Blue Tooth the voice dialing feature works fine.  These so called Voice Tags were like one or two word speed dials for specific contacts.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG-VN251S and Truck Bluetooth
rewalkerjr
Enthusiast - Level 1

It turns out that I am mistaken. I did have name tags on an older

phone, but after re-reading my Truck instruction book, the name tags and

related phone number are stored in the truck system and not on my cell

phone. It is a very simple process and there is even a You-Tube demo.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is an excellent question. Can you tell us if any of those old voice tags as you call them are part of your favorites that you call frequently?

RobertH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
rewalkerjr
Enthusiast - Level 1

It turns out that I am mistaken. I did have name tags on an older

phone, but after re-reading my Truck instruction book, the name tags and

related phone number are stored in the truck system and not on my cell

phone. It is a very simple process and there is even a You-Tube demo.

Thanks.

0 Likes