Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LG VX5600 unable to pair w/Honda HandsFreeLink?
Fiachra

Have a Honda Civic Hybrid 2010 with Hands Free Link and Nav. I picked up a new line for my wife this past Wednesday, a LG VX-5600 Accolade.

Pairing should be simple enough and I have followed seemingly all proper methods to pair this new phone to her bluetooth in the car. However pairing is unsuccessful each time.

This is not the first phone we have paired however this one will not do it. The phone finds the HFL just fine but when we put in the proper code it is not successful. It is in discovery mode too. We have tried many many times figuring we have missed something. There is only one other phone paired to this HFL unit so we are not over the limit.

In the phone menu, bluetooth, My Device Info the address is 00:00:00:00:00:00 so I'm wondering if this phone may be defective in some way?

Any ideas or suggestions would surely be appreciated at this point.

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG VX5600 unable to pair w/Honda HandsFreeLink?
Fiachra

Two days later and still can't do it. The HandsFreeLink Honda site says this phone is fully compatible too. Those of you with HandsFreeLink in your Honda or Acura -BEWARE of this LG Accolade VX5600 phone.

The dealer at our local wireless zone want to sell us a more expensive phone now. How can I be sure it will work at all now? No support, and no help at all from LG or Verizon.

0 Likes