LG VX9200 EnV lost. . . . kind of? Nearby. . .
The_Amateur

I know my phone is nearby because my bluetooth headset connects to it; I can't find where it is.  Any way to locate it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG VX9200 EnV lost. . . . kind of? Nearby. . .
Tidbits
Legend

Try calling it?

0 Likes
Re: LG VX9200 EnV lost. . . . kind of?  Nearby. . .
The_Amateur

I do thank you for the attempt, but I'm not completely retarded.  I don't have another phone, and the ringer is set to vibrate.

0 Likes
The_Amateur

Also, I wasn't trying to be insulting; that really would have been helpful if this was just a case of being absent-minded temporarily.  But yeah, I was dumb enough to turn t to vibrate then put it. . .  .somewhere. . .  .

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Wasn't saying you were or not anything.

You can still get someone to call. If it is on vibrate it may be on something that'll cause noises you can still follow.  Like a neighbor for example.

0 Likes
Re: LG VX9200 EnV lost. . . . kind of? Nearby. . .
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The_amateur, losing your phone is never fun and let's look at options to locate your phone. Did you install the family locator application?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Maybe the phone is still on after 3 days and you can send a text to your phone from online or another phone with contact information, provided the finder views the message or your contacts to help them call you or someone on your list.

0 Likes