LG cosmos 3 only sending texts to some contacts
nmfc533
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased a cosmos 3 as a reliable phone to last awhile 3 days ago. I had my number transferred from virgin mobile to verizon. I understand it takes 24 hours give or take for the number to be transferred, yet i still cant recieve calls. Not only that, my texts get sent to only some of my contacts, not all of them. I called customer service twice, and both times they said they fixed it but it hasent been fixed. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG cosmos 3 only sending texts to some contacts
nmfc533
Enthusiast - Level 2

Called customer support once more, and what happened was my account ID from virgin mobile was mixed up during the process. After about 15 minutes the young lady on the phone had my phone fixed. If any of you guys have the same problem, just mention about the account ID. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried dialing *228 and then option 1?  That will reprogram and reset the network connection on the phone and may resolve this.

If that doesn't work, post back and let us know so we can further troubleshoot.

0 Likes
nmfc533
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tried multiple times, also tried using the option #2, (update roaming) which didnt work either.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello nmfc533
I'm very glad you made the switch. I'm sorry your having difficulties at the beginning of starting services with us. Let's jump into this and get this fixed.

Let's check the account. Please send me a private message with your mobile number, your name, and a contact number.

I'm sure working together we can get to the bottom of this.

Thank you

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
nmfc533
Enthusiast - Level 2

Called customer support once more, and what happened was my account ID from virgin mobile was mixed up during the process. After about 15 minutes the young lady on the phone had my phone fixed. If any of you guys have the same problem, just mention about the account ID. 

0 Likes