Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
LG enV Touch question
DesdaZoe

I have an LG EnV Touch phone. The screen doesn't always light up when I take the phone away from my ear. It's very frustrating when I'm trying to check voicemail or move through a menu. I have to open the phone and manually push numbers. This happens about every other time I use the phone. Is there a setting that I need to change? Anyone else have this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG enV Touch question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi DesdaZoe,

I feel your pain! A phone that does not light up when you take it away from your ear can be very inconvenient. I have had similar issues with some of my phones and more than once the issue was a screen protector covering the sensor that makes phone light up when pulled away from my ear. Do you have a screen protector on it? Remove it and test.
Additionally, try calibrating the screen: Menu>Settings & Tools>TouchSettings>Calibration. Also, make sure you have the current software version VX11VKV11. You can check by going to Settings & Tools> Phone Info>SW Version. If you have an older version choose software update. If you have the correct software version and issue continues do a factory reset http://is.gd/EnVTouchFR and test.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes