LG extravert 2 shows an END CALL area on the touchscreen during calls which ends the call if you hold the phone to your face. How do I disable it?
bbwalker

LG extravert 2 shows an END CALL area on the touchscreen during calls which ends the call if you hold the phone to your face.  How do I disable it? This is very annoying and there doesn't seem to be any options that get rid of it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG extravert 2 shows an END CALL area on the touchscreen during calls which ends the call if you hold the phone to your face.  How do I disable it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bbwalker we'll make sure everything is clear! I know that it can be tough with a touchscreen, but the End Call option is unable to be removed when on a call.

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: LG extravert 2 shows an END CALL area on the touchscreen during calls which ends the call if you hold the phone to your face. How do I disable it?
SannyAnnie

I am having the same problem.  I've hung up on my 82 year old mother twice in two days.  VERY frustrating.  Answer call, hold phone to face, call disconnects.  UGH.  I'm within my 14 day "new purchase" period, and am seriously considering giving the phone back.  No wan can I live with that for 2 years.

0 Likes