LG revere 2 will not hold a charge
missmel76

My mom has a LG Revere 2.  It stopped working today. She had it plugged into the wall and when she opens it, its charged but then it powers down. She is unable to use it even when the charger is attached to the outlet. She removed the battery from the phone to try to reset it but it did not work. The phone is only a few months old. Is this a common problem with this phone? What can I do to fix it for her?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG revere 2 will not hold a charge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

missmel76,

Oh no, sorry to hear your mother's phone isn't working as it should be! Has she tried a different charger? Does the charging port seem loose?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Guerneville
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased this phone from Verizon over the phone. The first one arrived and would not charge or turn on. They sent a second one - same problem. Can't turn on - won't charge - called tech support both times. They can't figure out the problem. On their end it is activated.  But the phone is dead - both of them - won't turn on to be able to finish the activation. So now they are sending me a third phone - this time I notice it is a refurbished one.  I cannot believe what crap Verizon is selling.  I don't know how to fix this and neither does Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Guerneville, this is definitely a very frustrating situation. We are here to make sure you have a working phone. Have you received your replacement phone? How is your phone responding? Were you able to activate it if you have received it?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
bubba_james_junior

In a few rare situations they could offer a loaner until it get fixed, rare situations the battery itself doesn't always get quality assurance so could end up with a box of 250 bad batch of batteries

0 Likes