Learning how to text. Am slow thinking because of a stroke. Hod do I space words on my phone w2hen texting. Only have a basic phone
ALDale

I have had a stroke and am learning how to text someone on my basic phone. How do I space words when typing a message?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Learning how to text. Am slow thinking because of a stroke. Hod do I space words on my phone w2hen texting. Only have a basic phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALDale, as much as I use my text messaging, knowing how to enter a space between words is very important. To ensure we give you the correct steps it requires us to know what make and model basic phone are you using?

RodneyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under
my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in
advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Learning how to text. Am slow thinking because of a stroke. Hod do I space words on my phone w2hen texting. Only have a basic phone
ALDale

I finally got my answer yesterday. Thanx

Allan

On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 5:38 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are glad you were able to take care of your situation. If you ever have any questions, we are here to help. Thank you for being a part of Verizon Wireless. We hope you have a great day.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes