Lg voyager vx 10000 basic vs smart phone
SooZeeQue

I purchased an lg voyager vx 10000 to use as a basic phone and to replace my current basic phone. I understood that this phone could be used in this way but whenever I try to switch on my account it says I have to upgrade my pan?? Does anyone know anything about this phone and/or situation? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lg voyager vx 10000 basic vs smart phone
pherson
Champion - Level 1

What specifically is the complete name of the priceplan that you are currently on?

Thanks

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I loved my LG Voyager!!  And I like your username too.  Smiley Happy

The Voyager is a multi-media phone, and the plan change it may be referring to is a "Pay as you Go" data plan that needs to be added.  There's no charge unless you use data, at $1.99 per mb, but you still have to add the plan option.  You can block all data to ensure you are not going to accidentally activate something that will use data, since the phone does have a simple html browser.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SooZeeQue,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with changing a phone on your plan. The voyager is a basic phone so unless you have an outdated plan or phone specific feature you should have no trouble activating it. What plan are you currently on? What model phone is it replacing? Keep us updated so we can make sure to get this set up properly.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes