Long update connection spinning arrows on flip phone
SR0211
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just curious.....Twice now in two days, I got this Automatic Update request, and when I click OK the first time, I got the word " and a spinning round and round black and white arrow, and it just continues to spin for the longest time without any results or end to it, and have to diconnect it to make phone calls.  This time today, I did not get to choose whether to click OK, it just starts on its own.  Its doing it now, and not being able to call anyone including Verizon to ask about this. I wonder if anyone else has seen this before ? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Long update connection spinning arrows on flip phone
SR0211
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
SR0211
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry, post I made above for some reason left out the word "Connecting"

Just curious.....Twice now in two days, I got this Automatic Update request, and when I click OK the first time, I got the word " Connecting" and a spinning round and round black and white arrow, and it just continues to spin for the longest time without any results or end to it, and have to diconnect it to make phone calls.  This time today, I did not get to choose whether to click OK, it just starts on its own.  Its doing it now, and not being able to call anyone including Verizon to ask about this. I wonder if anyone else has seen this before ?

0 Likes
SR0211
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I'm glad to hear you were able to fix it. Thanks for posting the solution for others.

0 Likes