MMS problems!!
kaymart98

I have a basic phone. It's an Intensity III and just recently I have been having trouble downloading my MMS on my phone. It will show that it is connecting, but most of the time, it just won't download! Can this be fixed???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MMS problems!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello kaymart98!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your picture messaging! Are regular texts working for you? Did your picture messages work before? Please provide some additional details, and we'll work together to figure this out.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kaymart98

Yes, my regular texts still work for me. I have always been able to get picture messages from others and their group messages as well until just recently. All of the pictures or group messages I get come from people with smartphones. Most of them are iPhones. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but it has been going on for probably about a month or two and it's a bit frustrating not being able to get those messages, especially when involved with something you need it for. I hope that helped and hopefully I can get this resolved! Thank you. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kaymart98,

That was absolutely helpful! I'm curious to see what results one test will have. Can you please try to send yourself an MMS? Let us know if you're able to do that. Also, you said that you used to be able to get them without any issues at all. When the issue started were any changes made to your line, such as a different phone or possibly a data block of some kind?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes