MY CASIO G'ZOne,s inside screen, reversed images,backwards and up sidedown.
RUMPLESTILSKIN

IT NOT ONLY DOES THAT BUT IT ALSO GOES TO A BLACK SCREEN. THIS HAPPENS ABOUT EVERY TWO OR THREE DAYS. I HAVE TO TURN IT OFF AND THEN TURN IT ON AGAIN,WHICH TAKES FOREVER,SO I CAN READ THE SCREEN.IS ANY ON ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM? ALSO THE VOLUME GOES DOWN EVERY TIME I HANG UP A CALL. I LOVE THIS PHONE AND TAKE EXCEPTIONAL CARE OF IT ,NO DROPS,NO WATER.I KEEP IT IN A CASE. FOUR MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY HAVE THE SAME PHONE WITH NO ISSUES. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MY CASIO G'ZOne,s inside screen, reversed images,backwards and up sidedown.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is a real head scratcher, RUMLESTILSKIN. It sounds to me like you have a defective device. Under these circumstances we can replace your phone for no cost if your device is still covered by the 12 month warranty. Please follow me, ChaunceyM_VZW and send me a direct message. Be sure to include your contact number and the best time to call. Have a great day.

Chauncey_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
RUMPLESTILSKIN

CHAUNCEY, BECAUSE I HAVE HAD MORE THAN 6 PHONES FROM VERIZON WITH NO ISSUES I PASSED ON THE INSURANCE[MISTAKE] AND AM PAST PHONE WARRANTY. TO SOON FOR AN UP-GRADE ALSO. I HAVE NOTICED THAT THE FLAP IS SOMEWHAT LOOSE AND HAS A LITTLE PLAY FROM SIDE TO SIDE. CAN IT BE TIGHTENED? ALL THE ISSUES USUALLY HAPPEN WHEN I OPEN OR CLOSE THE FLAP!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concerns RUMPLESTILSKIN!  We can look into some troubleshooting steps or other replacement options, if necessary.  Just follow me, then send me a direct message including your name and wireless mobile number.  Thanks!

Anthony_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes