Re: Manual does not match phone. Nice false advertising, Verizon.
Not applicable

I just read if you transfer the photos from the device to the SD card they will be gone from the device.

From the SD card you can delete from there and presto.

I hope this helps?

Good Luck

0 Likes
Caroline123

You'll be the coolest guy (gal?) on the net to me this week if you figure out a way to delete these photos. Thank you for your trouble. I will keep checking the forum and see if you or anyone finds a way to delete these photos. Thanks again for looking into this. Have a beautiful week.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ha ha guy. Hope that other suggestion worked?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Verizon Mobile Support

Click the link.

Caroline123

No, neither the manual's instructions on page 54 nor on page 58 will cause the photos that came with the phone to be deleted. I am wondering about what you wrote earlier. Like these photos are beamed down through the service from another source (if I am understanding what you wrote earlier).

0 Likes
Not applicable

At the link it shows the pictures I was mentioning and they were selected and moved to the SD card. Try that.

Caroline123

I do not have a microsd card. I will try to get one in the next few days and try the steps at the link below. Though I tend to think this does not erase photos but instead only transmits a copy of them. I hope I am wrong. Thank you.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I will bet it will transfer as it shows. I know years ago I removed them. The problem is the maker of the devices put this junk on and if an app it very is near impossible to get rid of.

The SD cards are cheap. And you could use it to store your own photos instead of taking up space on the device.

Just let me know if you are all set when you do get the SD card.

Have a nice week!

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

On the last flip phone I had, the photos/wallpaper that came with the phone COULD NOT be deleted. I suspect your phone has a similar restriction.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Caroline123

Thank you.

0 Likes