Re: Manual does not match phone. Nice false advertising, Verizon.
B33
Legend

I don't remember any non smartphone or for that matter smartphone that you were able to remove the wallpapers that came on the Device but i might be wrong..

0 Likes
Caroline123

I just switched from Virgin Mobile because people on the other end of the phone connection could not hear me most of the time. But I loved the Virgin Mobile QWERTY phone (Kyocera Brio). It had a nice-sized display (bigger than a flip phone). One could delete the pictures that came with the Kyocera Brio in the "My Pictures" folder. The wallpaper staying is fine. But I do not like seeing all these generic Hallmark card pictures among the pictures I take with my phone's camera. Thank you for checking in.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Wallpapers are different than photo samples. In the past with an LG flip I deleted the photos via sending them to another destination. Like an SD card one of the options was to pix place. They were totally removed.

In the step by step directions it shows the stock photos as being removed.

Even if photos don't remove an SD card will help since she can transfer them to the card and not the phone memory. Also easier to up load to a home computer.

0 Likes
Caroline123

Still have not bought a microSD card. Elector that's a good point that the demo you linked shows the stock photos being moved. But the last step shows on the display "Move to card and restore defaults?" I think this means the default photos stay. We shall see, at some point. Meanwhile there is enough I loathe about this QWERTY phone that I sought another solution. Specifially, I just chatted with a VZ rep about buying a ZTE Adamant QWERTY, non-slider, non-smartphone and switching my service to it. If the phone is compatible, there will be no charge for this switch (device addition?). So the chat rep said. Thanks for everyone's input. I have decided not to get internet service with Verizon. I felt customer service at both stores yesterday was poor. Trust is gone. 1.5 cents.

0 Likes
Not applicable

It could also mean that your photos will go to the phones internal memory.

I use Road Runner much better support.

Good Luck

0 Likes