Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
My Backup Assistant not running when I set it to - on LG Cosmos 2
drmrsy

I have gone over the settings several times (even checking when I sign into Verizon website on how to do this) & set it to go off Late Night.  It runs mid-morning.  And at times, in the afternoon, too. 
Is this the phone's problem or Verizon's problem? 
I've only had the phone since mid-Dec.  But it seems to have started this messed up schedule bit in the last few weeks.

Any suggestions?  I just may have to go in & bother a person at the Verizon store soon.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Backup Assistant not running when I set it to - on LG Cosmos 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The great news is that the BackUp Assistant is working. Sadly, it works at a different scheduled time.
Is this random run time affecting the function of the phone?

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes