My Kyocera DuraXV constantly quits working right.
TechWizard

My Kyocera DuraXV constantly quits working right.I have gone back to the Verizon store 3 times, done master reset, had to re-enter my calendar 3 times, and the problems persists.  The key press tones quit working, The calendar reminders quit working.  The software in this phone is buggy as all get out.  I just can't depend on this phone.  I have had this phone for less than a year.  What do I do next?  When I was on sprint I had a Kyocera DuraMax that worked great, and was easy to use.  The Verizon version stinks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Kyocera DuraXV constantly quits working right.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TechWizard, we want that device to work for you. Does it have any physical or liquid damage?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TechWizard

No Damage to the unit that I am aware of.  The problems have been there since the day I brought it home from Verizon

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TechWizard, let's get to the bottom of this. In order to better assist you, are you able to message us on Facebook or Twitter?

EstebanP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
TechWizard

I don't have a twitter account. I do have a Facebook account, but I use my regular email most of the time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries TechWizard, we will find the culprit here and get this resolved once and for all. Has anything changed on your device since you noticed this on your phone? You said the software was buggy was a new software installed on your device? What steps do you take to set a calendar reminder?

JorgeO_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TechWizard

I've had it.  Went back to store again today, and was told that I now had passed the time that I could bring the phone back.  I moved 8 lines to Verizon from Sprint because of Sprints terrible customer service, but I think I jumped out of the frying pan into the fire.  At least nobody complained about getting calls.  Everybody is complaining to me about dropped calls, dead areas, phones not ringing and going to voice mail instead.  Finding out that I would now have to buy a new phone has put me over the edge.  I will be moving back to Sprint or another company.  5 months of poor service from Verizon just doesn't cut it.  As soon as our contract is up we are gone.

0 Likes
TechWizard

While I'm at it...  Your webpage doesn't work on many of the functions.  Like try to sign off from this page.  I get an error every time.  Same problems on the business account.  Half the the options go nowhere, or just don't work.  Not a particularly great way to present  yourself as a competent purveyor of technology.

0 Likes