My OLD flip phone stopped working - how can I forward any calls to another cell phone or even my home landline?
janchnupa

My OLD flip phone stopped working - how can I forward any calls to another cell phone or even my home landline?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My OLD flip phone stopped working - how can I forward any calls to another cell phone or even my home landline?
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Turn on Call Forwarding from your computer

1. Go to the Call Forwarding page in My Verizon.
    2. If there's more than one line on your account, tap or click the Mobile Number dropdown and select the line you want to set up Call Forwarding on.
    3. Select your preferred option in the Options section:
      • Forward all calls
      • Forward calls when my line is busy or there is no answer
    4. Enter the phone number you want to forward calls to in the Forward Mobile Number to field.
    5. Tap or click Update Call Forwarding Status.
    6. Select a line to send the Online Authorization Code to. This is to verify your identity and keep your account secure.

Note: You may not be able to select a line other than your own. Lines that can't receive the code will be grayed out.

1. Tap or click Send me the Code.
  2. Enter the Online Authorization Code sent to your mobile phone.
  3. Tap or click Confirm.

You've successfully turned on Call Forwarding.

0 Likes
Re: My OLD flip phone stopped working - how can I forward any calls to another cell phone or even my home landline?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

janchnupa, I am sorry to learn that your phone stopped working. I heavily rely on my phone on a day to day basis; I can only imagine what it is like to be without the phone. The information provided by boringusername is good however I am concerned that you mentioned the phone stopped working. Can you receive messages on it? What precisely is wrong with the phone?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
janchnupa

Thanks for all that info - I went to the Call Forwarding page but cannot go any further = cannot find OPTIONS anywhere.- when I click on "Call Forwarding" it just takes me back to the Home page for my account. Maybe I don't have a call forwarding choice on a Prepaid Basic Plan?

0 Likes