My battery just quit on me and I cannot get assistance with it.
HorseNHound14

I have a Casio Exilim and the battery just gave up on me, the charge light comes on for about two secs then dies and the phone gains no charge. I went to the Verizon store and the girl saw what phone I had and totally dismissed me for having an 'old phone'. She said if I wanted to get a battery for it I'd have to get it off ebay or elsewhere. She said that dismissively!  Never did she mention anything that was helpful at all. So I made the trip to the mall, which is a bit of a trip for me, to have somebody tell me I was "{word filter avoidance}
.". 

I've tried Asurion, and the website just tells me that they don't have any in stock so I'm going to call them, but I would like to know why I pay $140  a month to hear "You have an old phone." I just got it with my last update, it hasn't even BEEN two years.

I just want my phone to work guys. I need it due to the fact that I'm responsible for keeping a barn and kennels running. Thats 5 horses and about +60 hounds that I'm personally responsible for. I don't need to get dumped off my horse way out in the countryside with a broken leg and not have a way to get help. Please can I get some assistance?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My battery just quit on me and I cannot get assistance with it.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Killerdo
Enthusiast - Level 2
Looks like your screwed bub! Welcome to the all mighty Verizon! Corporate regulation is a good thing.
0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

HorseNHound14

I do apologize you had the experience you had in our store.

I know how important my phone is to me;not having access to it would be a major concern.

Regretfully, I don't have any of the Casio Exilim batteries in stock.

Thanks to  for suggesting other websites as to where you should be able to get a battery.

If you still need a battery, please PM me and we can discuss other options for you.

0 Likes
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

HorseNHound14, I'm sorry you had to go through this experience. I understand how frustrating this is for you. I looked up your device in our system so that I could search for a battery replacement but was unable to locate any in our inventory. When a phone is released, the manufacturer produces a certain amount of accessories and we make that inventory available for our customers. Once the manufacture stops making that particular device, they stop producing accessories and parts for that device. We continue to sell them until there sold out, which is the reason we don't have a battery for your phone. 

I do recommend trying some of the suggestions given by . Additionally, if you call Asurion and they allow you to file a claim and your phone is not in stock, they will offer you a replacement that is comparable. This replacement phone will include a battery.

Other than searching third party stores and online options, you may speak with us and we can check your account for eligible upgrade options also.

0 Likes