My brightside screen wakes up every minute os so for no apparent reason. This is annoying and is draining my battery. How can I stop this ?
mark_drummond

My brightside screen wakes up every minute or so for no apparent reason. This is annoying and is draining my battery. How can I stop this ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My brightside screen wakes up every minute os so for no apparent reason. This is annoying and is draining my battery. How can I stop this ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mark_drummond we'll do everything we can to help! You can extend the backlight time duration by going into Settings, Display Settings, and Backlight Timer.

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: My brightside screen wakes up every minute os so for no apparent reason. This is annoying and is draining my battery. How can I stop this ?
mark_drummond

I don't need to EXTEND it, I need to STOP it cycling on every minute when i am NOT using the darn thing!

thanks,

Mark

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mark_drummond,

I am sure that this can be very frustrating especially when it is using your battery. I suggest that you do a factory reset on the device. Please make sure that you have all contacts backed up via Backup Assistant and your photos stored to a memory card. You can then follow these steps to reset http://vz.to/1ygudJp.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes