My earpiece turns on and I can't hear the call I just placed. I am not sure what I touch that activates this crazy earpiece. It is driving me crazy.
wildone007

My earpiece turns on and I can't hear the call I just placed. I am not sure what I touch that activates this crazy earpiece. It is driving me crazy.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My earpiece turns on and I can't hear the call I just placed. I am not sure what I touch that activates this crazy earpiece. It is driving me crazy.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you say "earpiece", so you mean a bluetooth headset?  Or a plug in set of headphones/earbud?  Which phone are you using?

0 Likes
Re: My earpiece turns on and I can't hear the call I just placed. I am not sure what I touch that activates this crazy earpiece. It is driving me crazy.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello to you Wildone007!

Let's get this earpiece away from the looney bin! SuzyQ asked some phenomenal questions (thank you!) Waht type of earpiece are you using and what phone model do you have?

We can figure this out together!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
bluebird5

Hello My phone is acting crazy!! When I call people they can't hear me but, I can hear them I called the seller and, they told me to send the phone back I was trying to see if I can get the phone fix before I do that is there is a way to fix the phone before I send it back for repairs or replacement.

0 Likes