Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My father has cancer and needs a big button phone. Any suggestions out there? Just a basic phone.
brekohl

My father has cancer and needs a big button phone.  Any suggestions out there?  Just a basic phone.

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My father has cancer and needs a big button phone. Any suggestions out there? Just a basic phone.
SydneyK

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I would look into buying a Samsung Haven from eBay or Amazon. It's designed for seniors, with large buttons and display, loud sounds, etc. Be sure you buy one that works with Verizon and has a clean electronic serial number.

0 Likes
Re: My father has cancer and needs a big button phone. Any suggestions out there? Just a basic phone.
pherson
Leader

Also the vzw coupe was a good one.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello brekohl

I'm very sorry to hear about your father. I hope he get better soon! We do have several great basic devices out there! My own father loves the Revere 2! Check it out here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/device/cell-phone/lg-revere-2

I hope this helps and your father beats cancer!

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
SydneyK

I just noticed the LG Exalt may be a good choice for seniors. Check it out in basic phones.

0 Likes