My new LG Revere 3 won't allow me to download my pictures to my computer, can anybody help me ?
acatgrrd

My new LG Revere 3 is giving me a hard time when trying to download my pictures to my computer, any advise?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My new LG Revere 3 won't allow me to download my pictures to my computer, can anybody help me ?
revereuser14
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've always sent photos via text message to my e-mail address from my LG Revere. But I just learned how to xfer them using bluetooth. I got a bluetooth adapter for my PC and paired the PC and the phone & was able to see the photos on the phone and transfer them. (I'm still trying to figure out how to xfer text messages from the phone to the PC). I don't know if there's a better way to do it with a Revere 3.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My new LG Revere 3 won't allow me to download my pictures to my computer, can anybody help me ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get those precious memories transfered, acatgrrd! Are you attempting to send the pictures via MMS picture message?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
revereuser14
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've always sent photos via text message to my e-mail address from my LG Revere. But I just learned how to xfer them using bluetooth. I got a bluetooth adapter for my PC and paired the PC and the phone & was able to see the photos on the phone and transfer them. (I'm still trying to figure out how to xfer text messages from the phone to the PC). I don't know if there's a better way to do it with a Revere 3.

0 Likes