My new verizon phone's mobile web connection failed.
unicornhearts

A week ago I got a brand new phone: a Samsung Intensity III via Verizon. The first few days, I could get on the mobile web on my phone just fine but then Sunday night I've been getting "wireless internet connection failed" errors when I try to get online. I've scoured the net and I've found that several people have had this same issue with verizon on multiple different types of phones and the only solution anyone's offered so far is go to to the Verizon store and have them do a master reset. Are there any alternatives to remedy this problem? And the operating system is Android if that matters at all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My new verizon phone's mobile web connection failed.
Not applicable

Is this prepaid?

0 Likes
unicornhearts

No it is not.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Samsung Intensity III is a basic feature phone. It can't be running the Android OS. If it was running Android then it would be a smartphone

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Says it's platform is Brew. Also it's data speeds are 1X so that's not even 3G. Why bother? I'm pretty sure you'd need some kind of data plan regardless. Are you the main person on the account?

0 Likes